- DO: Become an e-commerce expert.
- DO: Use digital tools to drive brick-and-mortar shopping.
- DO: Build up Amazon immunity, aka “shark repellant.”
- DO: Add content to commerce.
- DO: Think globally. (easy to said)
- DON’T: Rely on new stores for growth.
- DON’T: Favor e-commerce over omnichannel.
- DON’T: Act like befuddled prey.
- DON’T: Waste resources by silo-ing content (far more easily said than done)
- DON’T: Rely solely on brick-and-mortar to leverage global fans.
En plus complet dans l’indispensable L2 Daily